Wednesday 13 February 2008

Overdue

It's been over 2 weeks since my last post. Looks like I'm not very good at this blogging business after all!
I've been very busy the past 2 weeks and have photos as evidence. Will upload it this weekend.. hopefully this weekend will be a quiet one. In the meantime here's some brief updates since my last post.
1. started on 1 knit project and 1 baby blanket
2. first CNY celebration in ang mo country
3. started pilates and yoga and still recuperating from it! trying not to fall asleep (again) during relaxation routine
4. hubby got his new car and raking up the miles as I am blogging.. car passed my sleep test so it's a keeper.
5. YB still going to day care on weds and found out today that he is ambidextrous! he paws with both legs.. awwww...
6. MJ broke his wild spirit and he no longer jumps on ppl... he can get into the car without any assistance which is wonderful.. imagine hauling a full grown lab into an suv.. all 27kg of lean meat!
7. work is still as hectic.. feels like I've been through the spin cycle every day!
8. sick of speaking english.. sick of proper grammar and pronounciation.. want to speak broken malaysian english lah....!!!!!

No comments: